Thank you for taking the time to read my etiquette page. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any unanswered questions or concerns.
Hygiene: I am always immaculately groomed and expect the same in return. Please shower prior to us meeting ~ you're always welcome to shower at my place, I may even join you!
Call if you are running late or need to cancel. I understand things happen (life is life) but please let me know as soon as possible, I will always do the same although it is a very rare occasion you will find me late for an appointment. As well, please don't be early for inservice appointments.
I do not visit smoking rooms in hotels or residences, I am very health conscious, other then that I am very adaptable and accommodating. I have a location if needed.
For us to get the most out of our time together. It is best for you not to wear colognes and scented products so that I can breath freely which will allow us to really enjoy our session.
- Introduce yourself by name when you first call
- An Escort is not a prostitute and therefore does not sell sex to their clients. Even though people often make this simple mistake the difference between the two must be stressed. An Escort simply sells the time they spend with their clients and does not charge them for sexual acts. However, what happens whilst accompanied by an Escort is entirely between two or more consenting adults who share similar likes and interests.
- As mentioned in Rule 1, Escorts are not prostitutes and will not discuss with their new clients such things like sex or sexual acts in any form or manner. When communication with an Escort keep the conversation light hearted and fun. You are however able to ask an Escort questions about what they are into sexually with regard to their personal life and lifestyle. People who attempt to associate sex with a fee whilst conversing with an Escort could possibly working for Government agencies, Police departments or are soliciting hookers. Talking about fees for sexual acts will only scare off an Escort and end any further communication between yourselves.
- On the first meeting with your Escort make sure to leave the agreed fee for their services in plain view for them to see and don't be surprised if they take a moment to count it (wouldn't you if your positions were reversed?).
- Whilst in the company of your Escort you find that you share the same interests and are attracted to one another, then it is up to you to make the first physical contact! Your Escort is not permitted to touch you until you make the first move. Failing to do so means you will remain untouched for the duration. She will leave with her fee when it's time to go.
- When in the company of an Escort, do not assume that they will keep a track of time. If you should happen to exceed the paid amount of time expect to pay additional fees. Like with any industry time means money and you are not entitled to any freebies, so be warned!
- And last but not least, always remember to tip your Escort, even if it's a minor amount. If you're thinking of hiring an Escort make sure to follow these simple rules and you should have no problems and will most definitely have a night to remember. Do yourself and the Escort a favor and play nicely.